Monday, October 1, 2007

What society expects of me

In my life there are a lot of people expecting things of me. For example my parents expect that I will have a good job good life and be successful. I know they wish me well. So they try to do everything that is the best for me. They always say “you should try to study. If you try from now, in the future you can pass entrance for the good university”. Every time when I hear that I think I should do the best for everything, but sometimes I feel pressure because I am afraid to make them impress. When I feel like that, I will tell them and they will say “You don’t think about it too much, you just do the best”
Nowadays I study in the high school. I have only 2 years left before I go to entrance. Many people ask me what is the university that I want to learn at. The teacher who taught me when I was young asks me about this question too. I know they expect me to go to the top university in Thailand. Some of them suggest I learn in the Mahidol University in an international program. I want to learn there too. But I don’t know if I can do that. I will try to do the best, because I don’t want to make my teacher impress about me.
In my life I have a lot of friends. All of my friend expect me to be a good friend for them. I try to be a good friend for them. But I don’t know if I am a good friend for them enough.

1 comment:

black said...

Rung
This blog is good. because this story is very echo society and truth of society . For example my parents expect that I will have a good job good life and be successful. I know they wish me well. So they try to do everything that is the best for me. They always say “you should try to study. If you try from now, in the future you can pass entrance for the good university”. If you pass entrance and get good university, factory want you work with factory.
I like your idea.