Monday, October 29, 2007

How do you feel when you do something special or important?

In my life there are many important or special things that happen, every time when I do something that is very important I feel bashful nervous and excited. Most of the things are about the things that I practice for a long very long time and I can do it just only one time, for example when I have the ballet exam every time when I do it I do not really have the confidence. Sometimes I cannot control myself that means I do not have concentration. If I do not have enough concentrate, I cannot dance very well and the result is not very good. This is the thing that I think is important.
The second thing that I think is important is when I talk in front of many people. In m.4 there is many times that, I have the speech like that. Every time I feel nervous because I am afraid that people do not understand what I say. When I talk, everybody will look at me and I do not like when there are many people looking at me. So every time when I’m going to have the speech I should prepare myself .For example I will talk in front of the mirror first and I call my mom to listen and she will give comments about what is good or bad. After that I will apply them to my work. The last thing is practice how to say it out, when I do like that I will have a lot of the confidence.

2 comments:

Natanop Pimonsathain said...

I have same ideas with you about whole of life has many special things to do and when you feel nervous, sometimes you cannot control yourself. I have experience about that. I think something that you afraid should not be afraid, such as worry about your speech. I think it stupid to worry about that. I think when I told something, it is total I already told that speech to everybody. So, I never afraid by that cause.

pattizzier said...

I think there are many people in the world that have the feeling same you when they do something that is very important. I think that feeling is the normal of human because human are the creature that have the feeling. So I think when we nervous, that is not wrong but it will be wrong if we too nervous because we will do something with less ability.
I like your thinking that you do not like when a lot of people look at you because your feeling is same as me and then you practice in front of the mirror. I think your preparing is good because if you practice before the practice can help you to do many things better.