Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Art Exhibition Comment

Last week I took a look at the art exhabition. There were many people put their artwork to be shown in this exhibition, such as paintings, photographs and sculptures. I saw Peter’s artwork. His artworks were photographs that he took when he went to other countries. Some were pictures that he thought they were art. In my opinion, they were beautiful. Some pictures I think I might not see them from any other places. For me, I think everything is art if we look as it is art. Art has no border. Nobody can tell exactly, which is art or not. I like the picture of chairs and shadow. Somebody thinks it is not art, but I think it is art because those two chairs can make a new picture by the shadow. If the picture does not have shadow, that picture will be just the picture of chairs that does not look so interesting. But someone might think that the picture of chairs without shadow is art. That is because it depends on what people think. Art is the thing that you can do only one time. Sometimes you want to make the same artwork again but you cannot, even you make it in the same way but the result is not the same.

No comments: