Monday, September 17, 2007

Introduce myself

My name is Rung. I am 16 years old. I have many friends. I love to talk and play with my friends. I feel very good when I talk with them. In one day, I live with them all the time. Sometimes I have the problems they can help me to fix, so I love to talk with them. I like people who are honest and kind and I do not like people who lie to me and are selfish. When I have free times, I like to read the books and see the movies with my mother.
.

Now, I do not know what I want to be in the future. I want to be a diplomat, but I am not sure that I can be. Because if I want to be a diplomat, I should do the hard work. It makes me depressed. Therefore, I cannot decide that what I want to be. However, I want to have a good job.
Now a day I am a student but in 2 weeks, I become a teacher. I will teach ballet in Saturday and Sunday. I very excite about that.

.
I learn it for a long time. Therefore, this is the time that I will show how much I know about that.

No comments: